Saturday 22 September 2007

Sunny Saturdays Sketching Skills




Hey guys!

Day 2 on this blog and i have a few doodles to show. Its Saturday here in London and the sun is shining! I took my dog Kilo out today for two hours to soak up the sun where he managed to attempt to grab a goose by the pond and bring it home for dinner, don't think so. I heard a goose can break a man's ribs with its flapping wings so god knows what it would do to my dog!

I'll have you know i named this blog after Kilo, a fully black half labrador, half staffodshire bull terrier. :D

Please enjoy the little doodles today and tell me what you think!

PS. I have been playing Gear of War on my xbox 360 IMMENSELY and im gettin' GOOD! In fact i would say im possibly the best player out there :D Im getting ready for HALO 3 too so watch out n00bs!

If you fancy a challenge send me a friend request to my Gamer Tag: Toxic Slug

Cheers!

-Digital Pilly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

M'kay, so I'm leaving you a comment since you asked. :D

I've decided you're amazing, and your doodles are godly.

The end. <3