Monday 24 September 2007

Poor start to the week.. maybe?


WHAT a day. I wake up at 6 am to finish off some previous photography work from sunday which is needed for today. My eyes are heavy, hmmm is that a Dairy Milk bar? *munch munch munch*.. WAKE UP! YOU MUST WORK!

So there i am finishing off my last bits of photography at 7 am, shower, dress into summer clothes considering the hot hot weather this weekend. Whaddaya know... A TYPHOON! might as well have been with all that rain! What a long day of college it was for me. Sorry to bore you all with my Monday madness but i thought i would tell you Mondays are my busiest days, my schedule is full up with classes giving me no time to do my own art... so heres a little thing i was able to fit in for today :D

BUT there was just one thing that was lingering at the back of my mind for the whole day... the UK RELEASE OF HALO 3! OUT THIS WEDNESDAY! I got mine on pre-order :P I'll let you all know how surely amazing it is once i get my paws on it!!

Remember, my Gamer Tag is: Toxic Slug

Xbox 360

See you all tomorrow!

No comments: