Wednesday 26 September 2007

MY APOLOGIES!



Hey guys im so sorry i was caught up with LOTS of work yesterday so the blog wasnt in reach! BUT i DID do a little sketch from Ashley Wood's brilliant graphic novel 'PopBot'. I'm trying to get a feel for the human anatomy so im still doing copies of other artists work. I will however be doing a drawing workout on saturday, advised by artist Bobby Chiu (www.imaginismstudios.com) from one of his art books. This means i will show you lots of my drawings this weekend :D

PLUS i am doing life drawing classes next monday, cant wait!

PLUS! I GOT HALO 3 TODAY! Its just sitting in my room and i refuse to play. WHY?! Because my TV's sound isnt working! Just waiting for the electrician.. i will let you all know my review on it once i play.

See you guys tomorrow

- Digital Pilly

No comments: